[impdev] ImpDev Meetups - Tuesdays at Noon SLT

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 02:36:59 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Starting next week (August 25), we'll be having weekly meetups for
developers and anyone interested in following Imprudence's progress.
If you're subscribed to this list, that probably includes you!

The meetups will be every Tuesday at noon SLT (i.e. San Francisco
time) at the new Imprudent Alcove in SL:

  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dynamism/179/13/23