[impdev] November 3 meetup reminder (Note: Daylight Saving Time ended this weekend)

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:03:46 PST 2009

Here's another weekly reminder about the ImpDev meetup!

We'll be talking briefly again about the third party viewer policy,
and checking in to see what still needs to be done before we release
1.2. Hopefully not much, because I want to release it soon!

Please note that Daylight Saving Time ended in the US this past
weekend. You can check your local time for the meeting here:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=11&day=3&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=224

* When: Tuesday at noon SLT
* Where: The Imprudence Alcove: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dynamism/179/13/23

See you there!