[impdev] Imprudence 1.2 beta released, plenty of bugs to fix

Adric R hakushakukun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:39:12 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Jacek Antonelli
<jacek.antonelli at gmail.com>wrote:

> The 1.2 beta has been released:

>  http://imprudenceviewer.org/2009/09/28/imprudence-1-2-beta-released/
>
> There are already a number of known issues that need to be fixed
> before the final release, and we expect several new ones to be
> reported in the feedback thread.
>
>  Known issues:
> http://imprudenceviewer.org/wiki/Release_Notes#Known_Issues
>  Feedback thread:
> http://imprudenceviewer.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=261
>
> McCabe has suggested that we open these up to the developer community.
> Most of these issues are easy to fix, and would be an excellent way
> for aspiring developers to get involved and take their first steps
> into the viewer code and development process. We'd be happy to help
> you get started and offer tips along the way.
>
> If you're interested, please send a reply to the list. Thanks!
>
> - Jacek
>
> P.S. Yeah, this is our way of saying "We'd like to have more
> developers getting involved with Imprudence". Any takers?

If you fix it, please post here! That way we can avoid some merge
conflicts/duplicate work, and you can bask in the praise :)

-- MC

--
"Work is love made visible." — Kahlil Gibran

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear
into an age of unreason if we dig deep in our history and doctrine and
remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared
to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were for the
moment unpopular. We can deny our heritage and our history, but we cannot
escape responsibility for the result. There is no way for a citizen of the
Republic to abdicate his responsibility." -- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954