[impdev] New meetup day/time?

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 15:25:24 PDT 2010

Hi all,

As some of you are aware, our usual developer meetup time (Tuesdays at
noon PDT / 19:00 UTC) overlaps with the OpenSim developer meetings
(Tuesdays 18:00-20:00 UTC). Because of Imprudence's new focus on
OpenSim, I would like to attend the OpenSim meetings, and not divide
my attention between two simultaneous meetings.

So, since we are relocating anyway, I'd like to also reschedule. My
suggestion would be to keep the same time of day (we need to
accomodate both Americans and Europeans, at least), but choose a
different day of the week.

I propose Mondays, but I'd like to hear from everyone interested in
attending. What days and times are convenient for you?

- Jacek