[impdev] Fwd: [opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV next Tuesday (4/13)

Adric R hakushakukun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:10:07 PDT 2010

I'm sure we've all read this, but I'm going to forward the original email to
this list anyway.

I don't foresee this changing anything, but I'll be there tomorrow, mainly
just to see what others and Joe have to say (I think Jacek's post says
everything far better than any brownbag ever could, and we all know how well
the last two went).

Anyone who can't make it--or who doesn't have voice--have anything they want
me raise while I'm there? I'd be glad to transcribe comments for people who
can't get voice working, too.

-- MC