[impdev] Monovida interface (snow-375)

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 12:20:27 PDT 2010

SNOW-375 is really great, and I'd love to have it implemented in
Imprudence. But, could you ask Dzon how stable/mature the API is? That
is, whether the way other programs talk to the viewer is still
evolving or not. I don't want to step on her toes by making our viewer
depend on the API, if it isn't ready yet. :)

If it's not quite stable yet, perhaps we could have it as an
"experimental" feature, and make clear to our users that it might
change in the future.

- Jacek