[impdev] Test release tomorrow, if possible.

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:29:23 PST 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Armin Weatherwax
<armin.weatherwax at googlemail.com> wrote:
> for easier merging without extra features I pushed a new branch
> 1.3-test64 ... which contains also 3 lastminute fixes of things that
> got lost ... like a single quotationmark <_<
>
> :)
> Armin

Thanks. :) Because I am really picky and obsessive-compulsive, I did
some cherry picking instead of a merge, to keep the git history tidy.
I also squashed the quotation mark fix into the original commit, and
added a change log entry for the 64bit stuff as a whole.

- Jacek

P.S. http://imprudenceviewer.org/2010/01/04/imprudence-1-3-merge-test-build/