[impdev] Last call for 1.3 beta 2 merges

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:13:13 PST 2010

Everyone please take a look at my next branch (currently cd401f2) and
let me know if there is anything else (especially important bug fixes)
that really should be merged in for 1.3 beta 2. Tomorrow evening (US
time) I will declare a freeze for beta 2, then we can start preparing
the release, aiming for Saturday evening.

- Jacek

P.S. I will merge in the ChangeLog generator script once McCabe tries
it out and lets me know whether it works on Windows. *poke poke*