[impdev] Last call for 1.3 beta 2 merges

Adric R hakushakukun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 11:31:39 PST 2010

I have a few more things to merge, but they're all tiny patches, so if they
don't make it into beta2 no biggie. I'll give the changelog script a try
once I get back from my doctor's appointment.

-- MC

--
"Work is love made visible." — Kahlil Gibran

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear
into an age of unreason if we dig deep in our history and doctrine and
remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared
to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were for the
moment unpopular. We can deny our heritage and our history, but we cannot
escape responsibility for the result. There is no way for a citizen of the
Republic to abdicate his responsibility." -- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954