[impdev] Last call for 1.3 beta 2 merges

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 01:39:30 PST 2010

Okay, I've picked most of the things from both of you. I left out:

* OpenSim Scripting Language tooltips, because I have a local branch
where I've picked that commit and made some improvements. I'll merge
mine in after beta 2.

* The "--grid" command line argument, because it doesn't work fully
yet. E.g. doing "--login Firstname Lastname --grid foo" doesn't work.

* Linux getvoice.sh, because I think it needs some more work before it's ready.

Unless there are urgent issues (like crashes) that need to be fixed,
the viewer code in my current next branch (c363fa0d) will be beta 2. I
still need to write the release notes tomorrow, and we may need to fix
the ChangeLog generator for Windows, but I don't expect any more
changes that require recompiling the viewer itself.

- Jacek