[impdev] An Important Announcement Regarding the Third-Party Viewer Policy

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Fri Mar 26 07:18:47 PDT 2010

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 06:38:07 -0700 (PDT), Tho Millgrove
<tho.millgrove at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This has been tweeted by Botgirl, Ordinal Malaprop, and Tateru Nino so
> far, so there is hope it will get some attention from LL. Still, I'm not
> holding my breath

...and others: here's a link to a Twitter search tracking "Imprudence":
http://search.twitter.com/search?q=imprudence

What about emailing the statement to LL? It wouldn't do
any damage, in the worst case it will be ignored.

BTW I'm a bit puzzled about how some people on Twitter
(mostly Opensim developers) interpreted the blog post,
that is "Imprudence team shifts efforts to OpenSim".

What I understood was that this may become true - as a
*consequence* - if LL won't change their policy;
but I think this is not the main point of the decision.

note: I'm often critical of how people *talk about* Opensim,
but I'm a strong supporter of the project itself <3

bye
opensource obscure
--
twitter.com/oobscure