[impdev] March 30 meetup reminder -- IRC this week

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:59:01 PDT 2010

Due to the TPV policy decision, our weekly developer meetups will no
longer be held in SL. (If you missed the announcement about the
policy, visit the blog <http://imprudenceviewer.org>)

This week's meetup will be held in our IRC channel, #imprudence on
irc.freenode.net <irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/#imprudence>

Then starting next week, I think we will visit a different OpenSim
grid each week until we decide on a new "home". That should be plenty
of fun, and give us a better understanding of the variety of grids
that exist outside SL! :-)

I think our tour will include at least OSGrid, ReactionGrid, 3rd Rock
Grid, ScienceSim, and InWorldz (but maybe not in that order). If
anyone has suggestions for other grids that would be good to visit,
please email me privately.

* When: Tuesday at noon PDT (19:00 UTC)
* Where: IRC: #imprudence on irc.freenode.net
* Who: Imprudence developers and anyone interested in Imprudence development

See you there!

- Jacek