[impdev] May 5 meetup: OSGrid

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Tue May 4 01:04:47 PDT 2010

The ImpDev OpenSim grid tour concludes this week on OSGrid
<http://osgrid.org/>! Sign up and log in to OSGrid, then join us in
the lounge area in the Wright Plaza region this Wednesday at 19:00
UTC.

This is the last meeting for our current grid tour. It has been a lot
of fun, but we need to settle down and focus on getting things done.
We might have another tour of other grids sometime in the future,
though. :)

* Who: Imprudence developers and anyone interested in Imprudence's progress
* When: Every Wednesday at 19:00 UTC (12:00 noon PDT)
* Where: This week: OSGrid, Wright Plaza region (145, 145, 32)

See you there!

- Jacek