[impdev] Meetup Scheduling (again)

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 09:54:57 PDT 2010

Has any conclusion been reached already concerning this?
Looking at Jacek's poll, it seems that Monday would be
the perfect evening: two consecutive hours that everyone
can!  (8 pm and 9 pm UTC).  I understood that Mccabe had
been filling in the wrong row and then couldn't edit
it anymore, so really his vote is green, meaning that
at those times EVERYONE has a 'OK', except Kakurady Drakenar,
who can 'come if really necessary'.