[impdev] Monday meetup reminder: November 8. (Note: US time changed)

Jacek Antonelli jacek at imprudenceviewer.org
Mon Nov 8 00:33:29 PST 2010

As mentioned at the meetup and in email last week, we are trying out a
twice-weekly meetup schedule: two shorter meetups (~30 minutes each),
one on Mondays, the other on Thursdays. I encourage team members,
contributors, and anyone else interested in Imprudence (and Kokua)
development to come on either or both days.

Also, please be aware that US Daylight Saving Time ended yesterday
(and Europe's ended a week before). Our meetups are scheduled for
20:00 UTC, which does not change with the season. But depending on
where you live, the local time of the meetups may have changed for
you. Check this page to see when the meetup will be for you:
http://bit.ly/ddJfDO

If you have any topics you'd like to be sure we discuss, you can add
them to the agenda at any time, and we'll discuss them at the next
meetup. http://imprudenceviewer.org/wiki/ImpDev_Agenda

Transcripts are posted on the wiki every week:
http://imprudenceviewer.org/wiki/ImpDev_Meetups

* Who: Imprudence developers and anyone interested in Imprudence's progress
* When: Every Monday and Thursday at 20:00 UTC (12:00 PM PST)
* Where: 3rd Rock Grid, Hoagie region (190, 165, 28)

See you there!

- Jacek