[impdev] Impruence Viewer

Rogate, John Rogate at champlain.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:35:46 PST 2010

Been using OpenSim for a while.

Use OAR a lot and copy regions to new grids.  Problem:  all original creators / owners are obliterated.  The Estate owner becomes to new owner / creator.

Using IAR for inventory.  Problem:  Items come over, and show creator as "(Loading...)"

Trying to save my "stuff" to disk for protection.  Cannot save my stuff when it says "(Loading...)" for creator as the viewer is looking to match the Avatar.

How can I get around this?

In the source code, which .cpp or .h handles the export / import?

Thanks