[impdev] November 4 meetup reminder

Aleric Inglewood aleric.inglewood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:07:08 PDT 2010

Has any conclusion been reached already concerning the
new meeting time?

Looking at Jacek's poll, it seems that Monday would be
the perfect evening: two consecutive hours that everyone
can!  (8 pm and 9 pm UTC).  I understood that Mccabe had
been filling in the wrong row and then couldn't edit
it anymore, so really his vote is green, meaning that
at those times EVERYONE has a 'OK', except Kakurady Drakenar,
who can 'come if really necessary'.

I think it's even better than Thursday because it will gives
us more time between the meeting and the next release
(to implement/fix/do what is agreed during a meeting).

Regards,
Aleric