[impdev] November 4 meetup reminder

Kakurady Drakenar kakurady at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:19:35 PDT 2010

I'm not really a member of the Imprudence team, and the availability is
mostly based on my next term which is filled with courses, and this means I
probably won't have any time to code anything, so you don't have to schedule
a time convenient for me.

But I also didn't really paid any attention to daylight savings time so the
row could be very off...

Kakurady