[impdev] Questions concerning setup or file modification.

Ares Q ares.q at ufsgrid.com
Mon Sep 13 10:30:08 PDT 2010

Hello Imprudence Devs,

I am Ares Q (Ivan H.), sort of the technical person on UFSGrid, a new
scifi star trek based Grid, opensim based.

I have a few questions concerning Imprudence, first i would like to
congratulate all of you! Imprudence is a wonderfull piece of software!

I am a noob when it comes to programming applications or installs.
We would like to make Imprudence the "Default" UFSGrid Viewer. My
question is how can we accomplish the following:
In order to make UFSGrid more attractive to new players, we really
need a viewer which we can finetune, for instance, make UFSGrid the
default Grid on Install. This is for now, the only thing we have in
mind.

We would like to offer Imprudence as it is, downloadable from our
website, when the end-user installs it, they enter their first and
lastname, and password, and directly connect to our grid.
Ofcourse i am not asking if you can change the entire Imprudence way
of things... We are looking for a way to accomplish this.

Is there anyone who can help us with this?

Maybe a modified installer, or a flag, i really don't know :-)

Thanks in advance...
And hope to hear from one of you soon.