[impdev] idea about 1.4 going beta

Armin Weatherwax armin.weatherwax at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 8 02:06:53 PDT 2011

I think 1.4 is almost ready for going beta - there is only Mac streaming
audio missing, of which I guess/hope it isn't too complicated  to
reactivate gstreamer.
The big questionmark comes with multi-attachments/inventory links which
would probably turn the client into rather unstable again. My idea is
to release beta without multi-attachments/inventory links and keep that
feature in a seperated build, so that pure SL users can have it and
pure opensim users don't get screwed up.
What do you think about that way?

Armin