[impdev] Help with getting on grid list defaults for Imprudence viewer

Michael McAnally mwmcanally at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:30:56 PST 2011

Hi,

I apologize up-front if this email is spamming a large list of developers,
however I have been unable to get a response from previous emails for my
query...  here it is:

I would like to get my virtual world on the default grid list for the
imprudence viewer.  I run a new science fiction virtual world called Viradu
and it would be much easier for newbies to my world if they could select it
from a drop-down like "3D rock" for their first virtual world experience.
So my question is how do I get on the defaults grid list?  Currently I'm
using an IP addr... but that can be fixed very shortly.  My appreciation to
anyone who replies...

Thank You,

Michael McAnally (AKA Michael Blade),

http://Viradu.com