[impdev] Imprudence 1.3.1 finalized

Adric R hakushakukun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:06:55 PST 2011

Seems to be issue an while quitting on Windows (I get an error that
"LLAppViewer::initConfiguration: Cannot load default configuration file
C:\Windows\system32\app_settings\settings_files.xml" sometime after I click
Quit from the notification but before the window closes). I have to run
right now, but will debug when I get back. Can you guys check and make sure
nothing similar happens on Linux or Mac?

-- MC

--
"Work is love made visible." — Kahlil Gibran

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear
into an age of unreason if we dig deep in our history and doctrine and
remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared
to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were for the
moment unpopular. We can deny our heritage and our history, but we cannot
escape responsibility for the result. There is no way for a citizen of the
Republic to abdicate his responsibility." -- Edward R. Murrow, March 9, 1954