[impdev] Wiki Features page, Keyboard short cuts, Viewer menu page

stryker jenkins stryker.jenkins at home.nl
Fri Mar 18 11:10:20 PDT 2011

Hello group,

I am going to start work on the wiki Features page
http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Imprudence:Features, and perhaps start
a Imprudence:Keyboard short cuts page and a viewer menu list page as well.
1.    After checking the release notes to see if the current page is
complete I was thinking on subdividing the page and list features by
catagories. Something like, Building, Avatar appearance,  Preference
settings, Movement, Camara, Login, Chat etc. Any one have any idea /
preference / other options to make the long (and ever growing) feature
list better readable?
2.    Do we want to list the viewer version the features came from?
3.    Is there an easy way to grab a list of keyboard short cuts? Can
some one help me with that?
4.    Do we want a page where all the menu options from the latest
stable viewer are listed?

Please give me some feedback on these questions. Either direct or via
the mailinglist. (not to technical... I am not a Dev. LOL)

--
*Stryker Jenkins*