[impdev] Wiki Features page, Keyboard short cuts, Viewer menu page

Kakurady Drakenar kakurady at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 16:06:47 PDT 2011

Quick and Dirty list of keyboard shortcuts:
http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Keyboard_Shortcuts It can be probably done
better, having Mac glyphs with Windows key caps look odd.

<http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Keyboard_Shortcuts>And it had been done
before, too: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/All_keyboard_shortcut_keys

Kakurady