[impdev] OTR

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:42:26 PDT 2011

Meta 7, the grid I was working on my meta-impy fork for, has closed
down.  This has thrown a spanner in the works.

I'll keep working on my fork as a general purpose viewer now, as I have
big personal plans for it anyway.  I'll just have to rebrand it again,
and revert a bunch of stuff that was really only useful when it was
going to be a meta 7 specific viewer.

OTR is still a part of those plans, and Chris has done great work with
getting that in there.  We will keep working on it.

Hopefully we can soon have an OTR patch for Imprudence.  Likely other
patches will come out of the meta-impy fork that we can send to you.
I'll probably make it easier to rebrand for a start.  lol