[impdev] new preferences layout for 1.4

Kakurady Drakenar kakurady at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:12:57 PDT 2011

Overall, the prefs are clearer, and I like it! But now I need to retranslate
everything [?]

   - Having selection beam color (a part of avatar appearance) put into a
   tab that is all interface color seems to be a bit strange, although there
   doesn't seem to be anywhere else that fits.
   - Because of lack of font support, Imprudence cannot show bold for
   Chinese on Linux.
   - Please stop abusing the word Autopilot. :< Including Teleport as a type
   of Autopilot doesn't make sense to me. But really, there's not even a need
   to mention it. Since currently there are only three options for double-click
   action, move, teleport, and nothing, one set of option is enough instead of
   two.
   - "Limits" strike me as an odd heading because it isn't very descriptive
   of the options. But "graphics complexity" sounds kind of intimidating.