[impdev] ogg vorbis dll's used with gstreamer.

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 12:12:21 PDT 2011

I have been working LL's autobuild of ogvorbis. This is building static
libraries. Additionally, I have built ogg.dll and ogg_d.dll with hacks to the
ogvorbis build-cmd.sh script and I am planning to continue building all the ogg
and vorbis gstreamer required dll's. Could I have a list of the required dll's?
I see there are some names to the dll's for version numbering. If new names are
generated can these be placed in cmake or, are additional steps required? These
will be VS2010 compiled dll's.

Nicky