[impdev] new preferences layout for 1.4

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri May 6 04:10:31 PDT 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011 15:21:23 -0700 Adric R <hakushakukun at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I finally got around to sorting through our sheer mass of preferences
> (2011.04.19 has fourteen panels!!). I mainly wanted to go through and
> make the layout consistent, trimming the fat where I could (as it's
> something I've been wanting to do for a while:
> http://forums.kokuaviewer.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15).
>
> There are a couple of obvious options we could trim out, as well as a
> few panels (like Voice and Notifications) that could prolly use a
> total rework, too, but this will do for the beta, I think. Thoughts
> or opinions? Anything obvious stick out, or seem out of place?

In general I think it's a good idea.  There are sure to be things
people will nitpick over, and some might turn into long arguments.  I
have my nitpicks, but I'll scratch my own itches on my own fork after
merging what ever you guys decide to go with in the end.

At least the prefs for OTR on my fork still fit in.  B-)