[impdev] Are we able to redistribute recompiled imprudence-bin.exe?

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:19:01 PDT 2011

Hi Fumi.  Looks like impressive stuff.  It's a pity that it doesn't network sync yet - something that in principle
should be possible with OpenSim, which is an interesting thought.

I'm not an Imprudence developer, but as it's released under the GPL then I don't see why a recompilation couldn't be
redistributed as long as the entire source were also made available under the GPL.

Unfortunately, not being an Imprudence developer I also can't comment on including patches directly.

Best Regards,

Justin Clark-Casey

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)