[impdev] Sorry For Absence

Matthew Nitti zatzai at zatzai.com
Sat Nov 5 14:56:30 PDT 2011

Hey everyone, sorry for my absense on Thursday. I still don't have
Internet access since moving and I've been having some trouble getting
the tethering to work for access this week.

Had Verizon come out to the building only for them to tell me they
can't/won't set up my building with access for Television/Internet. They
previously said they would, but it just all went to shit basically, had
several more convos with various people and ended up having to order
access from a different company for my new address (Which I'll get on
12th they tell me).

So apologies again, this has been a huge headache for me.

--
-Matthew Nitti | ZATZAi