[impdev] official contact person (was: Re: Are we able to redistribute recompiled imprudence-bin.exe?)

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Sun Nov 6 09:59:22 PST 2011

Hi Oz

On 11/04/2011 12:25 AM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
> Incidentally, I'll take this opportunity to repeat my request for the
> Imprudence team to designate an official contact person.
What kind of contact person do you need? Technical, legal,
administrative, other? And have we appointed such a contact person in
the past (I see Jacek's still listed on our TPVd entry
<https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Third_Party_Viewer_Directory/Imprudence>.)
or has that position been vacant forever? (I cannot remember you
requesting this before, but maybe that was before I joined the team.)

Cheers,
Borun / Boroondas