[impdev] official contact person (was: Re: Are we able to redistribute recompiled imprudence-bin.exe?)

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 06:28:20 PST 2011

Rant:

I have never seen a two dimensional
matrix organization actually succeed in the long run. Usually,
someone rises above the noise and becomes a focal point for both
management and team members. Or a team leader is selected or team
leader is a rotating task and there are usually perks included to
have someone take care of the whiners and not have management
attention diverted.
Feeling better now.