[impdev] official contact person

Morgaine morgaine.dinova at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:36:19 PST 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) <oz at lindenlab.com
> wrote:

> If I have something that needs to be dealt with, I am not interested in
> sending mail to a list of people

You're not interested in *sending mail to a list of people* ... but open
source teams are not working for you nor for your interest, Oz.  Nor for
LL's interest.

You know how open source works very well.  You are not doing a very good
job of presenting that M.O. to those in LL who don't know how open source
works, and who make up silly demands.  Make a stand on behalf of open
source, and tell them how it works.

An open source team may or may not have a nominated spokeperson or contact
person or person to blame --- it's 100% up to them.  It's not up to LL.

Morgaine.