[impdev] official contact person

Boy Lane boy.lane at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 23:18:00 PST 2011

Dears,

I think Oz has a valid point here. It is about communication, not how a
project clicks. It does not matter if you talk about opensource or a matrix
organization in whatever company. Without defined clear communication
channels things just don't work. There should be single points of contact
and defined channels information goes through. For LL Oz is that channel I
take....

Just my 2 ct as a guest here :).

Boy