[impdev] Availability Next Week

Matthew Nitti zatzai at zatzai.com
Sat Oct 15 15:53:56 PDT 2011

Hey everyone,

     I'm moving next week, between apartments within the same building
complex, on Tuesday. I was waiting for the go ahead from the Landlord
and didn't know precisely when it would happen but I just got it. It may
take a little bit of time for me to get all the utilities moved over and
all my equipment set up. So I can't be certain how available I'll be,
and there's a good chance I might miss the weekly meeting on Thursday.
I'll try to be there of course, and I'll do what I can through my cell
phone or from the office until I get internet back on at home but I
can't make any promises. So just a heads up on that.

     I'll still be receiving all emails through my phone of course, and
will try to respond to anything urgent as best I can.

--
-Matthew Nitti | ZATZAi