[impdev] linux 32 builds.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:30:43 PDT 2011

Just reading through the last few meeting minutes...

[01:13 PM] 	McCabe Maxsted: 	well we need an official
linux32 person now that jacek's no longer with us. Or someone willing
to work out an automated build system

Feel free to take the build scripts I use in meta-impy.  They work on
most viewers, works fine in 32 and 64 bit Linux.  I use it for doing
releases on both.  People tell me it's the easiest way to build a
viewer they have ever seen.  It's heavily modified from the CoolViewer
build scripts.