[impdev] Generating a portable build after compiling Imprudence 1.3.2 source code

Karthik Ashland karthik.ashland at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:45:24 PDT 2012

Hello!

I made some changes to the imprudence 1.3.2 source code and compiled it. It
is running fine. Is there a way that i can make my exe file portable so
that i can use it outside visual studio? The technique mentioned in
http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Imprudence:Compiling/1.3/Windows, where
they specify:

 If you want to run Imprudence outside of the debugger, run develop.py
with python
develop.py configure -DPACKAGE:BOOL=ON. A "package" project will be added
to your solution, which will copy all the files needed to run Imprudence to
a new "packaged" directory inside \linden\indra\build-vc80\newview\release.

This doesn't seem to work. Could anyone please tell me how to proceed now?
The imprudence-bin.exe file isn't running directly.

Regards
Karthik Ashland