[impdev] ImpDev meeting moved to the mailing list.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 04:22:09 PDT 2012

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:27:55 +0200 Armin Weatherwax
<arminweatherwax at lavabit.com> wrote:

> David Seikel schrieb:
> > There is still no support for LL estate shared WL
> Have a look at/feel inspired by
> https://github.com/ArminW/imprudence/commit/2c28ae43dfb39fcce970e531625aec9107b2a99c
> It's quite a bit ago that I did it, and it was done before LL
> released their source by inspecting the WL package, so it might have
> slightly changed. What changed for sure is my email address, if there
> is need to mention it in a patch at all, please  use the one of this
> mail.

I just woke up and had a quick glance through your patch Armin.  Looks
pretty good to me.  Clean room implementation, dual licensed, can be
used in Impy and Kokua, I love that.  B-)

I'll play with it later, see if it still works.  Looks fairly straight
forward though, should not have changed much, or nothing we can't cope
with.  Thanks.