[impdev] All Hands Meeting Reminder (20:00 UTC Today / 12:00 Noon Pacific)

ZATZAi zatzai at zatzai.com
Sun Jan 29 05:19:30 PST 2012

Good morning everyone,

	This is a reminder that the all hands meeting is today at 20:00 UTC.
That's 12 Noon Pacific (SL Time). It's in our usual meeting place on 3rd
Rock Grid. This is a one time meeting, not our regularly scheduled
weekly meeting. We'll be discussing the future of the Imprudence project
today along with the Imprudence and Kokua viewers, among other topics.

	The meeting will be at minimum one hour and length, but more likely two
hours. Please do your best to attend, even if you can only make it for
part of the meeting.

	Boroondas has created a page on the wiki holding matters to be
addressed at the all hands meeting. If wish, feel free to add items to
that list.

http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/w/index.php?title=Agenda_for_All-Hands_Meeting_on_2012-01-29&rcid=5783

	Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing you all there.

--
-Matthew Nitti | ZATZAi