[impdev] Finishing off Impy 1.4 and putting out a release.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 20:59:27 PST 2012

McCabe mentioned two bugs that where show stoppers, both audio ones.
I'm not sure which bug reports they where, I found many that might have
matched the description.

Personally I'd like to make sure my two patches that where sent already
get merged, or at least the bug tracker updated if they been merged
already.

Is the bug tracker out of date?  Should it be brought up to date, so we
got a better idea of what's actually IN the source code?

Finally, OTR is ready to go in (with perhaps some minor text
tweakage, but we got a thread for that already), plus this new
LightShare packet from OpenSim (and a related bug fix).

I'm happy to work on all of that and help put out Impy 1.4.