[impdev] Monthly meeting?

Borun borun at kokuaviewer.org
Fri Jul 20 05:44:00 PDT 2012

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 22:39:10 +1000, David Seikel wrote:

> The
monthly Team Purple meetups are on the third Sunday of the month,

which was last weekend. I thought it was gonna be this weekend. Oops.

> I'm not seeing any minutes, or any reminder notice, did every one
else
> think it was this weekend to?
>
> While on the subject, think we
should just drop the monthly Imprudence
> meetups on the day before the
monthly Team Purple meetups. No one is
> going to them, and the people
that would go to them are going to the
> Team Purple one anyway. What
does every one else think?

> Almost finished my RL contract that's
been keeping me busy, so I should
> be able to get back to some decent
Impy development soon.

> -- A big old stinking pile of genius that no
one wants coz there are too many silver coated monkeys in the
world.

Nicky and me were there, but I was on a Live CD Linux and got a
shutdown shortly before the end of the meetup, so I lost any chatlogs of
it. Maybe Nicky can provide some. (@Nicky: If you have problems posting
them, just email me them and I'll get'em up.)

Cheers,
Borun