[impdev] Monthly meeting?

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 08:22:26 PDT 2012

>> Maybe Nicky can provide some. (@Nicky: If you have problems posting them, just email me them and I'll get'em up.)
Sorry, I don't have. I have been erasing the user settings often in progress of building and testing.

We discussed the handling of https://bitbucket.org/kokua/kokua.
We need team feedback but, our conclusion was, unless someone objects, to make a new kokua/kokua based on kokua/kokua-beta.

Nicky

which was last weekend.  I thought it was gonna be this weekend.  Oops. I'm not seeing any minutes, or any reminder notice, did every one else
think it was this weekend to? While on the subject, think we should just drop the monthly Imprudence
meetups on the day before the monthly Team Purple meetups.  No one is
going to them, and the people that would go to them are going to the
Team Purple one anyway.  What does every one else think? Almost finished my RL contract that's been keeping me busy, so I should
be able to get back to some decent Impy development soon. -- A big old stinking pile of genius that no one wants coz there are too many silver coated monkeys in the world.