[impdev] Doodle poll closed: kokua-dev MONTHLY weekEND meetups will be on 3rd Sunday each Month 20:00 UTC

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Sun Mar 4 10:28:01 PST 2012

Kokua!

On 02/15/2012 11:56 PM, Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) wrote:
> I plan to *close the poll by 2012-02-29 20:00 UTC*. The weekend
> meetups will start in March 2012.
Right. Looks like I totally forgot about this one. And no one reminded
me about it. (Feel free to do so next time I don't live up to my
announcements.)

I've closed the poll now. The only option that all 8 participants
labeled 'Yes' is *3rd Sunday each Month 20:00 UTC*, so for now, that'll
be when we hold our monthly weekend meetings. (Which are held
additionally to the weekly kokua-dev meetups on Wednesdays.)

The first meeting will be in two weeks, on Sunday, 2012-03-18.

I'm sending this notice to the impdev list, too, because we are
considering to make the monthly meetings joint events about both,
Imprudence and Kokua. (So, they'd be "Team Purple
<http://blog.kokuaviewer.org/2012/02/21/imprudence-townhall-volunteer-to-devtest/>
meetings", I guess?)

Cheers,
Borun