[impdev] Updates to kokua are ready to download and test.

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 11:35:26 PDT 2012

http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Kokua:Release_Notes/3.3.1_Alpha#Kokua:Release_Notes.2F3.3.1_Alpha

The linux 64 bit download is in my opinion  complete and I think we can consider recommendations for customization.

The windows version is a rebuild using all the changes to get to linux 64. If anyone can point me to a
viewer 3 based windows system that uses OPENAL and gstreamer and can reliably stream audio please do so.

The linux 32 bit system is at present kicking me in the teeth. So, no update there yet.

Nicky