[impdev] Fw: Linux 32 bit Experiemental

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 16:58:12 PDT 2012

complete the record on lists

----- Forwarded Message -----

    setup, 8 gigs / ram running Ubuntu 11.10 / XFCE desktop. Other
    Viewer 2+ derivatives have literally been pinning my cpu at anywhere
    between 120 and 200% even on an empty sim.  Most of the time they
    bog my system down so badly that even if I need to do a simple
    Google search I need to log out of SL in order to regain enough
    resources just to open Firefox.  I don't know what you guys did or
    how you compiled this one but WOW!  It runs great!  In world
    movement - even on a crowded sim is perfect, my cpu / gpu fans
    aren't chugging away at top speed, and I can actually run Kokua
    along with Firefox, Thunderbird, _AND_ my Windows VM without having
    to wait 20 seconds just to flip between windows.  :D