[impdev] No ImpDev meeting next week.

onefang onefang at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:35:23 PDT 2012

Next weeks ImpDev meeting is cancelled, and the release of Impy 1.4
beta 3 is delayed for a bit.  My grid is having it's first anniversary
on the same day, and I've been working flat out on that and RL
contracts.

I'll still be at the combined Kokua / Impy meeting the next day.
Unless the partying wears me out.  lol

Last months Impy meeting was a bust anyway, no one else turned up.  We
got a lot done the next day though, so it's all good.