[impdev] Mailing list usage (was: windows download updated to correct missing openal32.dll)

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:52:40 PDT 2012

On Thu, 10 May 2012 21:13:29 +0200 "Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte)"
<borun at kokuaviewer.org> wrote:

> @All: What's your opinion/preference as a subscriber? If it turns out
> everyone interested is actually interested in both our viewers, we
> might consider to only have one joined purple-viewers-dev mailing list
> instead. (Or maybe not ... it might be handy to see at first glance
> what viewer a list-post is about simply by on what list it was made.)

While my main interest is in Imprudence, naturally, I do combine both
lists into the one folder on my mail client.  So I'm not bothered one
way or the other if they are separate or combined.  That works for me
since I rarely post to the Kokua dev list, so I have set this folder to
post to the Impy dev list by default.

Which is why I accidentally posted that long email about my server
hosting problems here the other day, I was in this folder and did not
notice.  lol

I guess this is a question you should be asking both lists.  People
should be careful to include both lists when replying.