[impdev] [kokua-dev] Meetup Time for future kokua-dev inworld meetups

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:28:02 PDT 2012

20 UTC works out to be 6AM the next day for me.  Some times I get up
early, sometimes I stay up late.  My hours are random anyway.  So any
other time wont be any less convenient for me.  lol

On the other hand, I can only make the monthly meetings anyway, but
feel free to align the time for those with the time for the weekly
meetings if that's convenient for every one else.