[impdev] Reminder: monthly weekend Team Purple meetup (Take note of different time: 19:00 UTC)

onefang onefang at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:54:45 PDT 2012

This is a reminder for the monthly weekend *Team Purple meetup* on
Sunday.

    The meetups are held on the third Sunday of each month *at **19:00
    UTC* (12:00 noon PDT) on 3rd Rock Grid <http://3rdrockgrid.com>,
    Hoagie region (190, 165, 28) until the end of October. In November,
    we'll switch back to our regular meeting time of 20 UTC (12 noon
    PST).

    Anyone can add items to the agenda
    <http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Monthly_Team_Purple_in_world_meetup_agenda>
    to be sure that we talk about them at the next meetup.

This reminder email, like the previous ones, was sent manually rather
than automatically, so don't count on there being one next month.

Thanks to Boroondas for the template for this email.