[impdev] Impy experimental uploaded.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:06:57 PDT 2013

http://code.google.com/p/imprudence/downloads/list now has experimental
Imprudence builds for Linux (32 and 64 bit), Windows, and the source
code used.  It's 2AM here, I'll sleep first, then do some more testing
when I wake up before making an announcement on the blog.

Note there are minor differences with the source in the repo, coz the
Windows nmake build stuff is not ready yet.

https://github.com/onefang/ImpyReleaseBuilder is what I used to
compile them all on virtual machines.

Yes, I know, I should remove all the git stuff from the source before
uploading it.  Did I mention it's 2AM?  lol